Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So we start.

Well.  I guess this this is the inaugural post of my blog.


That's a lie.

I started this blog in 2003.  It started floundering in 2004.  Died.  Now I've broken out the jumper cables and am reviving it.

Secretly.

I've decided not to tell anyone I know about it.  Thus, no pressure about what to write or what not to write.

I'm a dentist.  A secret one.

I'm also a prosthodontist.  Actually, I'm a resident in my last year.  Maybe I'll spend some time one day talking about that.

I will try to tell some stories about patients, about myself, and maybe deep deep down there will be some wisdom.


I doubt it though.  In the very least, I'm going to try to spell things correctly.  Regardless, I'm in the lab right now and about to grind some models.  This is about 90% of what I do in the lab.  The other 50% is mounting casts.  And then bitching about the stone I got in my eye.  That would account for 10%.

Ok.  I have to go grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment